Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Moda Layer Cake and Charm Pack - Chantilly

I have now got the quilting bug. I made this quilt in a couple of days. It is the Moda Layer Cake and Charm Pack - Chantilly. I opted of straight line quilting which I did close together. I have to say it was really hard work doing this but I am really pleased with the overall look it gave. I bought my layer cake and charm pack at the Make it show in Farnborough  this is the shop that I bought it from http://www.therunningchicken.co.uk/. They were so helpful, as I really had no idea what I was going to do with them. The suggestions they made were helpful and as a result I made my first large quilt I was proud of.

2 comments:

Dodo said...

Congratulations! You did a such a great job and I think it is so cute, I am going to make a Christmas version of the same style. I have 2 coordinating Moda holiday layer cakes that I've been hanging on to for about a year. Then I saw this picture. History in the making!

Josie said...

Stunning, stunning quilt, I absolutely love it!