Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It has been almost a year! Granny Square Blanket

Some of you may remember me posting this picture almost a year ago now.

Well, I had grand plans for this wool. I was going to make a blanket like this one Matt created here. I did not get very far! I only managed 168. I did enjoy making the little granny squares and at times it was like a production line. However, in the back of my mind all I could think about was the task of sewing them together. I will sew together the squares I have made at some point to make a mini version of what Matt made. I take my hat off to him as it would have taken so much work to create what he created. 



I have found another use for all the wool I bought and have started to make a ripple blanket. 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You still did really well, I mean that's no small number. Looking forward to seeing what other project you come up with