Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Stampin' Up! Pencil pot holder

I went to the shops today and once again came back with what I didn't need. Sainsbury's had a Sale on these pencils with a holder ( just 50p) . Needless to say I bought the lot!
I used paper that has retired from the 2008-2009 catalogue. It made me realise if there is something you really like you should get it before it is gone for good. I scalloped Pixie in Pink card stock with the scalloped border punch and placed it around the top and the bottom of the container. I punched out three scalloped circles and fluffed them up to provide a little more dimension. 3/4" and the 1/4" circle punches were used for the centre of the flower. I finished if off with 1/4" striped Grosgrain Pumpkin Pie ribbon tied in a bow around the whole thing.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have made these look really good and all for 50p. The colours coordinate really well. Sx

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have made these look really good and all for 50p. The colours coordinate really well. Sx

Judith said...

these were a great find. You have done a great job x