Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

National Card making day




Today is National Card Making Day!! I did spend the whole day in my craft room making cards!! However, Jess was with me so most of the time was taken up tending to her hunger pangs!! She chose for her special treat for getting ten marbles in her jar this week to craft with me. Most of the time was spent complaining the Daddy and Owain were having a better time than she was ( they went to the shops). The main complaint was that we were not doing things together. I guess I was guilty for trying to get on with my own stuff and letting her just get on with hers. I will try harder to include her next time.
This is kind of something we made together, she put the glue on the bits!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel said...

wow this is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

thats fab - love the colours

mandijane said...

This is lush :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous Cath X